- No admission to people under the age of 16.
- The public without invitation ticket will need to register themselves at the registration counter.
- Anyone attending ASEAN Super 8 must not take part in any canvassing, leafleting, demonstrations, objectionable behavior or wear offensive apparel or be involved in any activity which may disrupt ASEAN Super 8.
- Badge holders must not allow their badges to be worn by anyone else. Any failure is likely to lead to the badge holder and the person wearing the badge being removed from ASEAN Super 8.
- Dress code is strictly full business attire.
- Opening hours are 10:00am – 5:30pm on 15 – 16 June and 10:00am – 4:00pm on 17 June 2021.
Other Useful Information
- Official ASEAN Super 8 photographers will be taking photographs and filming videos throughout the three-day event. Anyone attending ASEAN Super 8 consents to such photography and filming without compensation and confirms that the organisers shall be entitled to use such photographs and videos, which may include photographs and videos of visitors, for the purpose of promotional and marketing ASEAN Super 8 in future, for exploitation in any and all media, without liability. No other photography or filming will be permitted at ASEAN Super 8 without the prior written approval of the Organisers.
The Organisers reserve the right to exclude or remove anyone from ASEAN Super 8 and the Exhibition Center who does not comply with this policy or who they reasonably consider is likely to break these rules or who is prohibited from attending under any applicable sanctions, laws or regulations, or otherwise at the Organisers’ discretion.